Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thank You

If you're reading this right now, you likely fit into one of the following three categories:

1)  You read this blog frequently.  Maybe even every day. If that's you, I'd like to say thank you. You truly make it worth the time and effort I put into each post. For you, I must keep writing. For you, I will.


2)  You read this blog occasionally.  Maybe only once or twice a week. Maybe only when a post's title particularly piques your interest. If that's you, I'd also like to say thank you. You inspire me to write better and more interesting posts in hopes that you will want to read me every day.


3) You are reading this blog for the first time ever.  Maybe I'm one of your "fringe friends" on Facebook and we don't really know each other that well. But today, for some reason you decided to click on the link out of curiosity. Maybe you were redirected here from someone else's blog. Or maybe you simply stumbled onto the site by accident. If that's you, I'd especially like to say thank you. You are exactly who I was hoping to reach. I've been waiting for you to arrive. I sure hope you'll come again some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment