Saturday, June 23, 2012

Interesting Quotes By Guys Named Mark

1)  "By giving people the power to share, we're making the world more transparent."  ~  Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook.com


2)  "Every life is narrow. Our only escape is not to run away, but to learn to love the people we are and the world in which we find ourselves."  ~  Mark Haddon, novelist


3)  "I never lie. I believe everything I say, so it's not a lie."  ~  Mark Wahlberg, actor


4)  "Silence is so accurate."  ~  Mark Rothko, artist


5)  "Swimming isn't everything; winning is."  ~  Mark Spitz, swimmer


6)  "I became an actor so I didn't have to be myself."  ~  Mark Ruffalo, actor


7)  "Every faculty and virtue I possess can be used as an instrument with which to worry myself."  ~  Mark Rutherford, writer


8)  "The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."  ~  Mark Twain, writer


9)  "I haven't inherited the earth from my parents, I am borrowing it from my children."  ~  Mark Udall, politician


10)  "Each moment is a place you've never been."  ~  Mark Strand, poet 


11)  "I'm not here to discuss the past...I'm here to be positive."  ~  Mark McGwire, baseball player


12)  "All generalizations are false, including this one."  ~  Mark Twain, writer


13)  "I haven't celebrated coming in # 2 too many times."  ~  Mark Messier, hockey player


14)  "I felt like a raisin in a giant fruit salad, and I didn't even know who the cantaloupes were."  ~  Mark Hamill, actor


15)  "I just want to be able to play and make people feel good with what I do. When you're thinking that way, anything can happen. And, usually, what happens is good."  ~  Mark Knopfler, musician

No comments:

Post a Comment