Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stuff That Makes Me #smh

For those of us outside the Twitterati, and those of us who aren't hip to all the latest internet and/or texting lingo, "#smh" is an abbreviated way of saying "shaking my head" or, simply, "shake my head." The acronym (word?) (phrase?) is usually preceded by something that the tweeter or texter disapproves of, or at which they are shocked and/or dismayed.

So, here's my own list of #smh stuff found in the media and across the internet. Enjoy!



1)  "A Man, A Parrot, And A Zebra Walk Into A Bar..."

No, it's not the beginning of a joke.



2)  Lady Gaga's Meat Dress

This was not USDA-approved...



3)  Awkward Family Photos

Many, many more of these at AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com 



4)  Hollering Contests

Yep, right here in good ol' North Carolina... (sigh)



5)  Corn Starch Junkies

There are way better things to be addicted to...or so I've heard.



6)  Bearded Beanies

If you can't grow one on your own, just leave it alone!



7)  "Duck Face" Photos

Sorry, ladies... It doesn't look sexy, 
it just looks stupid!



8)  People Who Think They Can Sing And Film Themselves Doing So In Extreme Close-Up

I'm warning you...this is VERY painful to watch!



9)  Ill-Conceived Church Sign Messages

Misogynistic much?


Sorry, folks, Jesus is NOT your homeboy!


Is their pastor Dr. Kevorkian or what?


I don't even know where to start with this one...


I guess The Rev gets paid in backhanded compliments...


Well, alrighty then!


10)  The Jersey Shore

I don't watch the show myself, because I don't enjoy being
nauseated. I just don't get why it's so popular. I mean, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment