Monday, July 23, 2012

Weird But True Animal Quotes (With Unnecessary Pictures)


1)  "You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream."  ~  Frank Zappa



2)  "There's always the hyena of morality at the garden gate, and the real wolf at the end of the street."  ~  D. H. Lawrence



3)  "As long as we have zebras in our midst, I shall be content."  ~  Atlo Dogong



4)  "When you have got an elephant by the hind legs and he is trying to run away, it's best to let him run."  ~  Abraham Lincoln



5)  "I feel akin to the platypus. An orphan in a family. A swimmer, a recluse. Part bird, part fish, part lizard."  ~  Trevor Dunn



6)  "A writer may tell me that he thinks man will ultimately become an ostrich. I cannot properly contradict him."  ~  Thomas Malthus



7)  "More fun than a barrel of monkeys? Has anyone ever stopped to think how cranky, if not downright vicious, a barrelful of monkeys would be, especially once released from the barrel?"  ~  Tom Shales



8)  "When you are about to die, a wombat is better than no company at all."  ~  Roger Zelazny



9)  "I hate having long hair. It's like walking around with a dead koala on your back!"  ~  Russell Crowe



10)  "I love pandas, they're so chill. They are all like, 'Dude, racism is stupid. I'm White, Black, AND Asian!'"  ~  Author Unknown



11)  "I am an unpopular electric eel in a pool of catfish."  ~  Edith Sitwell



12)  "If you start throwing hedgehogs under me, I shall throw a couple of porcupines under you."  ~  Nikita Kruschchev



13)  "It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry."  ~  Joe Moore



14)  "Time's fun when you're having flies."  ~  Kermit The Frog



15)  "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."  ~  Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment