Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Things I Find Fascinating: Unfortunately Titled Brand Names And Product Names

All the companies and/or products depicted below are, to the best of my knowledge, real. And all are, in my opinion, quite hilarious. Some of these are major instances of "What were they thinking?" and some are just that the person naming, designing, and/or labeling the product did not have a full grasp on the English language (i.e. English is not their "first" language). Hope you'll get as much of a kick out of these as I did...




Now available in three great new scents:
Lemon, Mountain Pine, and Rotting Carcass.



Naive is defined as "having or showing a lack of experience, judgment,
or information." The person who named this body lotion was merely
attempting to demonstrate that they fully understood the meaning of the word.


Small children wearing nothing but diapers. Name brand:
PEDO. This is a recipe for disaster; that's what this is.


This doll-inspired cell phone is utterly harmless.
Unless, of course, Benign Girl tries to use it to
text while driving her little red Camaro.
Don't do it, Benign Girl! Just. Don't. Do. It.


I've been playing guitar for almost twenty years now,
and I've never had to add water to or remove water
from my guitar. Sure, Mr. Love's "special high class
Guitar Water" is paint lead-free and non-poisonous.
But what the heck do I use it for? Answer: I don't.



Crunky Nude Balls? I don't even WANT to know...


When I'm craving a vanilla creme sandwich cookie,
it's gotta be a Bimbo! Nothing less than the best will do!


Parent: Remember, don't ever put Crayons in your mouth. You'll get sick!
Kid: But you said I was SUPPOSED to drink my fruit juice. I'm confused...


On my next trip to Ghana, I will be packing
my own beverages, thank you very much!


Mmm, nothing like Burnedmeat Flavour Biscuits to
start your day. The lovely char, the charming flavour!


On my next trip to Japan, I will be packing
my own beverages, thank you very much!


Apparently, this doesn't do what it sounds like it would do.


Finally, a mop that helps your kid pass their math test!
What took them so long to come up with this???

No comments:

Post a Comment