Saturday, August 4, 2012

People I Wish Would Just Go Away


Today I will be a little mean-spirited, but not too much. I'm not saying that I want these people dead. I just want them gone -- call off the paparazzi, cancel the tabloid stories, and fade from the public eye, never to be seen again. I picked these people for one or more of the following reasons: they're really annoying; I'm tired of seeing their faces everywhere; they have no actual talent or reason for being as famous as they are; they have actual talent, but they've worn out their welcome; or because I simply don't like them. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which for which person. Maybe you'll agree with me in most cases. Maybe not. Doesn't matter either way. Here goes...



Paris Hilton



 Justin Bieber



 Miley Cyrus



 Lindsey Lohan



 Lil Wayne



 Jessica Simpson



The Entire Cast of The Jersey Shore



 Nicki Minaj



 Nadya "Octomom" Suleman



 Sarah Palin



 Kate Gosselin



Tom Cruise



 Kanye West



Bill Maher



 Oprah Winfrey



 Nancy Pelosi



 Clay Aiken



 Rosie O'Donnell



 Hillary Rodham Clinton



 Barry Bonds

No comments:

Post a Comment