Sunday, August 12, 2012

Strange Quotes By People Named Kate

Don't ask why I came up with this topic for today. Because I couldn't tell you why. It's a post, it's somewhat interesting, just take it at face value. Enjoy?


1)  "Jam! I love my jam. I've just had a batch of it come through. I've been making it."  ~  Kate Moss, supermodel




2)  "I've always felt that anorexia was the form of breakdown most readily available to adolescent girls."  ~  Kate Beckinsale, actress




3)  "There are some people who leave impressions not so lasting as the imprint of an oar upon the water."  ~  Kate Chopin, author




4)  "I think quotes are very dangerous things."  ~  Kate Bush, singer




5)  "Psychiatry causes so much death."  ~  Kate Millett, activist




6)  "I think it's just so fabulous to laugh. I don't mind if people think either. I think the brain is a very sexy organ."  ~  Kate Clinton, comedienne




7)  "There's more to life than cheek bones."  ~  Kate Winslet, actress




8)  "I'm superstitious...but not like wear-the-same-underwear-for-two-weeks superstitious."  ~  Kate Hudson, actress




9)  "I have a Bachelor of Arts in English, which means I had a lot of formal training in reading."  ~  Kate DiCamillo, author




10)  "By far the best dressing-up outfit I ever had was a wonderful pair of clown dungarees, which my Granny made."  ~  Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge

No comments:

Post a Comment