Monday, December 17, 2012

Just For Fun: 10 Contradictory Road Signs

I'm tired this morning, so I'm keeping it simple. I've done "signs" posts before, but to my knowledge I've never posted any of these. You may get a few chuckles out of them. Or not. Either way, here they are. Happy Monday?


Brain implosion in 3...2...1...



Okay, so it's not technically a road sign. But
it's funny and fits the theme, so there ya go...



Then what are you supposed to do?
Just sit around and talk about hunting?



Alive or newly dead? Which is it? 
Maybe undead? Zombie chickens?



 Hey, they never said it was 24 hours in a row!



I think I'm going to need it!



If you're going to break the rules anyway,
at least abide by the other rule. Thank you!



Okie doke, I'll just stay right where I am...



What "other times" are left?



This probably explains the dents in the signs...

No comments:

Post a Comment