Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oddball Quotes By Famous People Having Bad Hair Days

 "Most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what
they're going to do for the next five or ten years. The time
they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking."  
~  Amy Winehouse, singer/songwriter
(died of alcohol poisoning, by the way)


"All due respect, and trying to be as
modest as I can be: I am a dancer." 
 ~  Al Pacino, actor


"I get nervous when I don't get nervous."  
~  Beyoncé Knowles, pop star


"Money doesn't talk. It swears." 
 ~  Bob Dylan, singer/songwriter


"I'm not just another bimbo."  
~  Christina Aguilera, pop star


"Do you mind if I sit back a little? 
Because your breath is very bad."
 ~  Donald Trump, businessman


"I like free gowns."  
~  Courtney Love, rock singer


"My dark side, my shadow, my lower
companion is now in the back room 
blowing up balloons for kids' parties."  
~  Gary Busey, actor


"I don't want to ever, ever do something
in life that isn't fun. Ever." 
 ~  Jennifer Love Hewitt, actress


"The one thing that can solve most
 of our problems is dancing." 
 ~  James Brown, singer/dancer


"Have you ever felt like a phone 
call that's been disconnected?" 
 ~  Shannen Doherty, actress


"I'm not Jack Nicholson. I'm not 
Brando. But I do mumble."  
~  Benicio del Toro, actor


"I go through life like a Karate Kid."  
~  Britney Spears, pop star


"I never felt comfortable in real life very well. 
It's always been an awkward kind of thing for me."  
~  Nick Nolte, actor


"Today, I may very well lose my mind."  
~  Kate Gosselin, reality TV star


"I'm not a bona fide human being."  
~  Phil Spector, music producer


"I hate children! I hate them all!"  
~  Lindsay Lohan, actress


"Life's an irrational obsession."  
~  Sean Penn, actor


"You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if
you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and
just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off."  
~  Miley Cyrus, pop star



"I'm not familiar precisely with what I said, 
but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was."  
~  Mitt Romney, politician

No comments:

Post a Comment