Thursday, March 14, 2013

Interesting Quotes By Famous Ladies Named Lisa

"I'm strong, I'm tough, I still wear my eyeliner."
~  Lisa Leslie, basketball player



"It's okay to be a freak."
~  Lisa Bonet, actress



"Watching a person lose their dignity used to be
uncomfortable, and now it's an expected part of the
program that we're becoming comfortable with."
~  Lisa Kudrow, actress



"I don't hold it against somebody if they don't know
who I am – I don't know who a lot of people are."
~  Lisa Loeb, singer-songwriter



"Freedom comes from strength and self-reliance."
~  Lisa Murkowski, politician



"One of the most interesting things about
bound feet is that they never age."
~  Lisa See, writer



"I'll say it loud and say it 
proud. I'm completely insane."
~  Lisa Marie Presley, singer-songwriter



"Life is a full meal."
~  Lisa Nicole Carson, actress



"Even if it's not what you planned, you can make
a life for yourself on your own and be happy."
~  Lisa Scottoline, novelist




"My reflection tells one story, my 
heart a different one. The difference 
is, hearts don't lie. Mirrors do."
~  Lisa Schroeder, writer

No comments:

Post a Comment