Friday, July 19, 2013

Songs With Directions In The Title, Vol. 5: Multidirectional Songs

Part five in a ridiculously conceived but fairly rewarding miniseries of posts, this final entry features songs with "All Around," "Every Direction," and "Everywhere" in the titles. Lame, I know, but I felt like doing it, so there! That being said, there are only 10 songs in this collection. (I restrained myself. For a change.) Enjoy!  ~  JH


1)  Flyleaf  ~  "All Around Me"



2)  Oasis  ~  "All Around The World"



3)  Lisa Stansfield  ~  "All Around The World"



4)  Wet Wet Wet  ~  "Love Is All Around"



5)  Junip  ~  "In Every Direction"



6)  Vessels  ~  "A Hundred Times In Every Direction"



7)  El Ten Eleven  ~  "Every Direction Is North"



8)  Fleetwood Mac  ~  "Everywhere"



9)  Michelle Branch  ~  "Everywhere"



10)  Lissie  ~  "Everywhere I Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment