Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More Funny Church Signs

I've posted funny church signs before, too, but not in a while. And, to the best of my knowledge, I haven't posted any of these particular signs. The worst part about these signs is that they all seem to be genuine. The best part about them is that they're extraordinarily funny. (In my opinion, at least.)  Have a laugh!  ~  JH



Why did you have to go and bring math into the equation?




Talk about keeping up with the times! How clever!




My guess is that the new "message" won't last quite as long.




That's probably true. And I'd probably deserve it.




Ooh, ooh, can you bless my lawnchair? It could use a pick-me-up.




Um...




I'm going to take a wild guess that this is not Chamillionaire's church.




Fortunately, He won't stop listening to you now that you are.




And polyester too. It's itchy and doesn't breathe well.




Drive 12 miles straight ahead. Do not pass "Go." Do not take Exit 157.




That's not saying much.




Whoa, Nelly!




It's churches like this that give Christians a bad name.




Ohhkay, why don't we switch the "T" and the "W"? Or
maybe the "F" and the "T"? Anything but that arrangement!




Psst, your vital signs are showing. And they're not good...




With Skittles? 'Cuz I love Skittles. And I'm feeling kinda munchy.




That's one way of putting it. There are nicer ways, though.




I hope this wasn't during Pastor Appreciation Month!




I'd have to check chapter and verse to verify it, but
I'm 99.99999999% certain that Jesus never said that!

No comments:

Post a Comment