Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More Funny Signs

I've done "Funny Signs" posts in the past, but to the best of my knowledge, these are all new to the blog. I don't know about you, but I never get tired of this stuff. Especially the ones that are obviously real and terribly thought-out. Enjoy!  ~  JH



Duly noted. If I doze off for a few minutes behind 
the wheel, it's good to know I won't miss anything.




Spelling. You're doing it wrong.




Take your own advice, Sign Maker.




This has got to be fake. If it isn't, someone has a very
sick sense of humor. So...why am I laughing right now?




"On purposes," however, are always welcome.




Truer words were never spoken.




Wouldn't it be easier to just, I dunno, lower the road?




Go away, Lady, we don't want you here!




Alrighty then...




Minnesota must be a really mean place to live.
Sheesh, what else won't they let you do there?




Nobody wants to see that. Nobody.




Unless you own the fence. Then you can make your own rules.




I know some illiterate ducks that are about to get arrested.




Cats, however, may be emptied wherever you (they) feel like it.




Unauthorized vehicles are strictly pro-ribbited.




At last, a shopping center for the whole family. (Not!)




Get your mind out of the gutter. It's a video store. It's
called "MEGAFLICKS." You can stop blushing now. 




What a shame! And the water looks so tempting too...




I think we all know some of the people 
for whom this rule was created.




No!!! Really??? I didn't even know that was possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment