Monday, November 25, 2013

"Need" & "Want" Songs

Will this "Opposites" music post madness ever end? I hope not. Because if it does, it probably means that I am "no longer with us." Enjoy? ~  JH



1)  OneRepublic  ~  "Something I Need"




2)  Cher Lloyd  ~  "Want U Back"




3)  Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding  ~  "I Need Your Love"




4)  Journey  ~  "Any Way You Want It"




5)  Lady Antebellum  ~  "Need You Now"




6)  Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra  ~  "Want It Back"




7)  Mariah Carey  ~  "Anytime You Need A Friend"




8)  Vertical Horizon  ~  "Everything You Want"




9)  Maverick Sabre  ~  "I Need"




10)  Spice Girls  ~  "Wannabe"




11)  Within Temptation  ~  "All I Need"




12)  Toad The Wet Sprocket  ~  "All I Want"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:


13)  Plumb  ~  "Need You Now (How Many Times)"




14)  The Human League  ~  "Don't You Want Me?"




15)  Third Day  ~  "I Need A Miracle"




16)  Christina Aguilera  ~  "What A Girl Wants"




17)  Matt Maher ft. Audrey Assad  ~  "Lord, I Need You"
Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:


18)  Gavin DeGraw  ~  "I Don't Want To Be"




19)  Tim McGraw ft. Faith Hill  ~  "I Need You"




20)  Cyndi Lauper  ~  "Girls Just Want To Have Fun"


No comments:

Post a Comment