Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Songs With "Thank You" In The Title

Okay, so none of these songs are specifically "Thanksgiving" songs. But all of them have the words "Thank You" in the title, which is something I suppose. I'm thankful for a lot of things, and I might go to the trouble of listing them here later – perhaps today, or maybe tomorrow. But for now, I want to thank you – whomever you are – for taking the time to indulge me and actively cooperate in my insanity daily, weekly, or however often you visit this blog. If you didn't consistently check out what I have to say, or what music I'm posting, or revel in the things that fascinate me, I would probably still blog, but not nearly as often. Thank you, Loyal Readers. And Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  ~  JH



1)  Boyz II Men  ~  "Thank You"




2)  Alanis Morissette  ~  "Thank U"




3)  Sly & The Family Stone  ~  "Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)"  (Yeah, you read that right – that's the official name of the song, spelled exactly as the band intended it to be)




4)  Dido  ~  "Thank You"




5)  Bon Jovi  ~  "Thank You For Loving Me"




6)  Estelle  ~  "Thank You"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:


7)  Gotye  ~  "Thanks For Your Time"





8)  ABBA  ~  "Thank You For The Music"




9)  Ray Boltz  ~  "Thank You"  (Yeah, I know, he's gay now – does that make this song or Ray's performance of it any more or less good? No? Okay then!)




10)  Johnny Reid  ~  "Thank You"


No comments:

Post a Comment