Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"Sweet" & "Sour" Songs

So, here's the thing…I recently posted a "Bitter" & "Sweet" opposites post, but I wasn't able to fit in all the "Sweet" songs I'd wanted to include within the self-allotted space. So…I decided (what a shocker!) to continue my seemingly infinite series of "Opposites" music posts with this one, affording myself the opportunity to get in those last few "Sweet" songs. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Evanescence  ~  "Sweet Sacrifice"




2)  Stone Temple Pilots  ~  "Sour Girl"




3)  Gwen Stefani ft. Akon  ~  "The Sweet Escape"




4)  Carly Rae Jepsen ft. Josh Ramsay  ~  "Sour Candy"




5)  Keith Urban   ~  "Sweet Thing"




6)  Band Of Skulls  ~  "Sweet Sour"




7)  Macy Gray  ~  "Sweet Baby"




8)  The Slants  ~  "Sour Love"




9)  Norah Jones  ~  "Those Sweet Words"




10)  Portishead  ~  "Sour Times"




11)  Neil Diamond  ~  "Sweet Caroline"




12)  Takeaways  ~  "Sweet & Sour"




13)  Eurythmics  ~  "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)"


No comments:

Post a Comment